It gives us great pleasure to announce that Emerson Swan has acquired 1Froment, LLC as of December 27, 2013.
All of us here at Emerson Swan are very excited about this acquisition as 1Froment is a fine company and the owner, Peter Froment, is a known expert in the HVAC accessories business. The combined entity fits well with Emerson Swan’s distribution HVAC focus.
The following manufacturers will be included in this acquisition:
- A/C Leak Freeze by Universal Technologies (a/c leak repair)
- Act Fastening Solutions ( cable ties & wiring accessories)
- Atlantic Safety Products (hand protection and safety products)
- Comfort Stat by eAir (digital thermostats)
- PDM (line sets)
- Robinair/TIF/Promax (gauges, hoses, detectors, refrigerant recovery)
- Smart Electric by eAir (replacement parts for refrigeration systems)
- Ultravation (indoor air quality)
Peter Froment will be employed by Emerson Swan and will now support the combined distribution HVAC effort which also includes existing Emerson Swan lines like Geofinity, Haier, Lifebreath, Modine and SunTherm, to name but a few.
As of January 1, 2014 the transition to Emerson Swan will be complete and all support and service will be handled by the combined entity here at Emerson Swan.
In closing, we are excited about what this acquisition can and will do for both of our companies, but more importantly what it will mean to you over the long term.